- Vermicompost is rich in all essential plant nutrients. Further enriched with helpful micro-bacteria, oil cakes, and minerals.
- Helps to improve the vegetable size, taste, aroma and shelf life.
- Results in higher and tastier yield.
- Improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and water-holding capacity.
- Clean, free-flowing, odorless and non-toxic plant food. Easy to use, handle and store.
- Can be added to gardens/plant containers every fortnightly @ 15% of potting soil.
What is Nutrich Vermicompost?
Earthworms leave worm castings behind which are water soluble & are absorbed immediately by the plants, hence a rich natural soil nutrient. It is odorless & non-toxic. Safe for the most delicate seedling. Vermicompost is a 100% natural input for gardens resulting in 100% organic output.
How is Purna Nutrich compost for Fruits & Vegetables different?
The addition of Nutrich helps in rapid and healthy growth of fruits/vegetables and balances nutrient deficiencies. Helps to improve the vegetable size, taste, aroma and shelf life. Results in higher and tastier yield.
Each plant has 3 growth stages with a different nutrient requirement, Nitrogen helps plant foliage to grow strong, Phosphorous helps roots & flowers develop, Finally Potassium is imp. for overall plant health. Initiates early & uniform flowering and increased fruit setting.
Enriched with micro bacteria, oil cakes, and phosphate to vermicompost that would enhance the growth and health of the plants.
Helps to improve the vegetable size, taste, aroma and shelf life.
Mix with soil at the time of sowing seeds or transplanting saplings.
For the growing plants, dosage depends upon the type and age of the plant.
For Smaller plants, use 1/4 to 1/2 handful and for bigger plants use 1 - 2 handful.
Recommended to apply on a weekly basis.
Water adequately after providing Nutrich
Sprinkle at the root of the plant and water adequately.
Do not mix with any other product as it may have adverse effect on the plant health
You can get best results when applied towards evening time.
Storage: store in cool and dry place. Make sure that the moisture does not evaporate, after the packet is opened.
Field tests has confirmed superior performance of the plants when used as directed. Since the storage and usage of the product are beyond our control, our liability is limited to the consistent quality of the product.
Can store in cool and dry place.
Make sure that the moisture does not evaporate, if the packet is opened.
Disclaimer: Field tests has confirmed superior performance of the plants when used as directed.
Since the storage and usage of the product are beyond our control, our liability is limited to the consistent quality of the product.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart