Purna Organics Cocopeat is a natural fibre made out of coconut husks.
Each 5 kg Cocopeat expands to 75 ltrs of Cocopeat Powder.
Coco peat is a multipurpose growing medium, that is very easy to use.
Its high air filled porosity and high water holding capacity makes it the ideal medium for all plant growing needs.
Purna Cocopeat makes an excellent growing container for plant growing. It makes it resistant to bacterial and fungal growth.
It can be used with any Potting Mix like soil or Vermicompost ( Purna Nutrich Vermicompost ).
It has great oxygenation properties which are important for healthy root development
100% Organic and Natural
Cocopeat is Easy to use. Just put your compressed Cocopeat brick in a container, add warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco peat.
If you have any doubts regarding the products or any aspect of gardening, just
email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Call:+91 80 26481835, +91 9738633570
Remember to provide ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart