Plant Starter Kit: A great way to create seedling trays and sow seeds. Comes with
Compost Sieve : Used for creating soft lump nursery beds for germination
Seed Dispenser: Planting seeds in a row with adequate spacing
Sapling tool for transplant: Used for uprooting sapling from nursery tray without damage it for transplanting.
A simpler way to sow seeds & transplant, this plant starter kit is a great choice for gardeners and newbies.
It helps you to sow and sprinkle your seeds in a straight line. & finally, remove from nursery tray for transplanting. Transplanting creates a Transplant shock and makes the plant grow healthy and vigorously.
The items are made from high-quality plastic and they are also reusable. They also make a great gift for any occasion for a novice or seasoned gardener.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart