Also known as Panchagavya. This used from seedling until they are harvested. Cures already infested plants and other living organisms. It is used to treat the seeds before they're sowed, for seedling root-dip when transplanted, and to be sprayed on the plants afterward. It helps to boost growth and reduces disease risk due to the concentration of the good organisms on plants. It also helps with maintaining the yield levels while transitioning from chemical farming to organic. It improves the tolerance of the plants to drought. Continuous use helps plants build immunity and can cure plants that are already infested. 100% Natural & organic. Cost effective as well.
Usage: Mix 20 ml (2 caps full) concentrate with 1 Liter water to cover 24 Sqft area.
Caution: Do not sprinkle with hand. Always use a pressure Hand Garden Sprayer for uniform spray and best results.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
email us at email@example.com
Visit us www.purnaorganics.com
Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart