The popularity of organic gardening shows no signs of abating, as more and more people become aware of the health benefits of organic food and want to control the quality and freshness of the food that they eat. organic gardening is not just about creating delicious fresh food for the table, it is about supporting delicate ecosystems and working without the use of chemicals."Organic Gardening Techniques" is essentially a handbook of gardening techniques and is full of practical information on sowing and growing fruit, vegetables, herbs and other plants. From selecting the right tools to propagation, crop rotation, growing on supports, training greenhouse crops, watering, weed control. Protecting crops from pests and diseases is dealt with comprehensively and includes information on attracting wildlife to your garden.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart