- Package Contents: 200 gms Organic Red Amaranthus Seeds per packet
- This herb is easy to grow, looks great and thrives in warm conditions. Its bright red flowers and an imposing height, the red amaranth is a great addition to your backyard or terrace garden
- Germinates in 5-6 days. Start harvesting 30-40 days from sowing date. Continue to harvest for 2-3 more weeks from the first harvest
- It is called the Super food and a Powerhouse of Iron, Vitamins, and Minerals.
- Refer to planting guide behind the pack and use Purna Organic Maintenance kit for pests control and Nutrient supply.
Red Amaranthus/ Dhantu: The Superfood and a Powerhouse of Iron, Vitamins, and Minerals.An ideal food source for your family, the leaves of the red amaranth can be cooked and eaten, just like spinach. The seeds of red amaranth are also consumed as cereal grains (Rajgira).
Featuring bright red flowers and an imposing height, the red amaranth is a great addition to your backyard or terrace garden.
- Red Amaranth plant thrives in warm climatic conditions and is suitable for most Indian climates. While sowing, ensure that the soil dry and then water adequately. Though you can sow it directly in a pot or planter box.
- The red amaranth seeds germinate in 5-6 days then transplant seedling to a bigger box.
- You can ensure better yield and health of this crop by adding good organic nutrients on a weekly basis.
- As the plants grow vigorously, they can be harvested young after 25 days, when the leaf is crisp and red. These plants grow up to a height of 1 to 2 feet.
- Harvesting can be done periodically, as the leaves grow back within a few days. This makes it a great choice for weekly two harvests.
- Aphids and mealybugs are considered as the common enemies to your red amaranth plant.
- For enhanced plant protection, you can buy natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits from our online organic store.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to provide ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart