Methi (fenugreek) is a widely used condiment for adding flavour to dishes. It is abundant in vitamins (Vitamin C, A, and B6) and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium), and is well known to cure constipation and indigestion. It also prevents diabetes, leg ulcers, and other diseases. If you have a small space in your home, such as your terrace or backyard, you should consider growing your own methi at home. Even your kitchen’s window sill can be suitable for growing these plants. Moreover, methi plants look beautiful in your home as they grow in clusters, and can be grown as decorative plant also. Planting Guide: Methi requires a moderately cool climate to thrive. Sow the seeds in a well-drained, loamy or sandy soil for better yield. In ideal conditions, the seeds germinate within 1-3 days The plant will be ready for harvesting between 25 to 30 days. It is recommended to provide water soon after sowing, and at regular intervals so that the watering is just adequate Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us www.purnaorganics.com Call:+91 80 26481835 Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart