- Package Content: 500 seeds Organic Round Brinjal Purple seeds per packet
- Seeds Germinate between 7-10 days.
- Harvest fruits between 90-100 days.
- Eggplant has a host of vitamins and minerals, also contains important phytonutrients, many which have antioxidant activity.
- Purple long brinjal are bushy and grows up to 2-3 feet, and spread 18 inches around
- Refer to planting guide behind the pack and use Purna Organic Maintenance kit for pests control and Nutrient supply.
A rich source of vitamin C, K, and B6, Brinjal/Eggplant is one of the most important vegetables in the Indian kitchens. It is available in different shapes and sizes, such as green long, purple round, white round, and purple long. They are a great source of essential nutrients required by our body. That is why, it is recommended by doctors to consume at least one brinjal a week. The high nutritional value and richer dietary fiber of this plant is a remedy for major diseases, including cancer, diabetes, anemia, osteoporosis. It also prevents indigestion, obesity, and birth defects in the fetus. They are rich in fibre and antioxidants that help in keeping cancer away.
However, the brinjals that you get in the stores might not be healthy, as most of the vegetables are treated with chemicals for growing and preservation. To avoid such issues, the best possible solution is to grow brinjal at home. By growing them at home, you can get the advantage of fresh, organic brinjals that are good for your health. These brinjal seeds can be sowed directly into the soil and requires an abundant amount of sunlight. This variety from our store grows Round Purple Brinjals when fully ripe.
- It is recommended that you sow these brinjal seeds indoor.
- Germination takes 7-10 days
- Transplant it to your garden after 21 days.
- Sow these brinjal sapling by providing a depth of ½”, with 12” spacing between saplings
- Provide enough water and manure during the growing season.
- Harvesting can be done 90-100 days after sowing.
- There are some pests and diseases that can possibly feed on your crop, such as aphids, spider mites, tomato hornworms, and downy & powdery mildew, which can be controlled effectively with Natural & Organic measures. You can buy natural pest control remediesor plant maintenance kits from our online organic store.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vsit us www.purnaorganics.com
- Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart