Value Pack for the kitchen garden. This Combo List includes 100% organic seeds of
1.Spinach -100 Nos 2. Coriander - 20gm 3.Methi- 200+ seeds
4.Radish -100 seeds 5.Carrots - 100 seeds 6.Beet Root - 100 seeds
7.Brinjal Purple Round - 50 seeds 8.Green Chilli - 50 seeds 9.Tomato - 50 seeds
1. Spinach /Palak is at the top of the ranking list for nutrient richness among vegetables.Spinach is a great non-heme source of iron, along with lentils.
Germination to 3 days (ideal temperature of 40 to 75-degree Fahrenheit, summer)
Harvest them multiple times from 30 - 40 days onwards after sowing
2.Corriander Being a widely used spice in almost all Indian cuisines, growing coriander at home can be a great way to reap the benefits of coriander leaves and coriander seeds.
An easy to grow herb, Sowing period June-October. Perfect for windowsill gardening
Germination takes 7-14 days and is ready for harvest between 30-35 day
3. Methi/Fenugreek is a widely used condiment for adding flavour to dishes. It is abundant in vitamins (Vitamin C, A, and B6) and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium), and is well known to cure constipation and indigestion. It also prevents diabetes, leg ulcers, and other diseases
Season: All year round. Ideal herb for small space gardening such as your terrace or backyard or a windowsill
It takes around 2 - 3 days germinate and 25 - 30 harvest.
4. Radish They are great to eat raw, and go perfectly with salads. Radish is also commonly used in various traditional Indian curries.Usually, the leaves, roots, and flowers of radish are consumed and are found to act as a powerful detoxifier for your body also fight cold & cough.
Season: Preferably Cool between September and January.
Germination 2 - 3 days to germinate and 30 - 35 days to harvest.
5. Carrot They have a wide range of health benefits, which are mostly attributed to their beta-carotene and fibre content. They are also a good source of antioxidant agents, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B8, and essential minerals.
Season: July-Feb is ideal condition to grow carrots
Germination in 10-15 Days and Harvested in 100 days
6. Beetroots are sweet and delicious, and can be used in a variety of ways: you could make juice as well as delectable curries from beetroot. Beets have a rich nutritional content, including vitamin C, and many vital minerals
Season: All year round. Ideal for small space gardening with no serious pest issues.
Germinate in about 10-15 days and harvested 60-100 days after sowing
7. Brinjal Purple Round The Eggplant is a rich source of vitamin C, K, and B6. Brinjal is a versatile vegetable in the Indian kitchens. They are rich in fibre and antioxidants that help in keeping cancer away.
Season: All season, shallow root plant. Ideal for containers in terrace and balcony
Germination in 7-12 days and Harvest in 90-100 days from sowing.
8. Green Chilli is an essential food item in every cuisine and is a rich source of vital nutrients. It has 7 times the vitamin C level of an orange. It also provides a host of medicinal benefits including fighting sinusitis, aiding digestion, and relief for a migraine and muscle pain.
Season: A warm season crop. Sowing between May-June
Germination season 5-10 days. Fruits may be ready for harvest in 90-100 days.
9. Tomato It is a rich source of beneficial vitamins (vitamin A, C, and K) and vital minerals (potassium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper). It is a proven remedy for various ailments such as weak eyesight, diabetes, skin problems, and urinary tract infections.
Season: Can be grown between June-October.
Germination takes 10-15 days and is ready for harvest between 65-70 days
You will need to protect your crops from various pests and diseases such as caterpillars, Mealybugs, Aphids, cutworms, aphids, diamondback moths, club root, leaf spots, leaf blight, downy mildew, and black rot. These can be controlled effectively with Natural & Organic measures. You can buy natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits from our online organic store.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us www.purnaorganics.com
Call:+91 80 26481835
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart