Purna Organics Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Purna Organics Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable in any manner for any goods damaged by reason of any act or omission of customer after the time of delivery or customer’s failure to comply with any specific instructions provided for the use or care of the goods, accompanying the goods in question.
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us. If you prefer, we will arrange to collect the products from you, but the cost of this will be charged to you and may be deducted from any refund to you. We will only refund the costs of postage where the item returned is faulty.
- If you wish to cancel a order, login into your account and then choose Cancel order option under MY ORDERS.
- If the Order has already been shipped, then you will not be able to cancel the order instead you need to request for Return Merchandise, Please choose department as 'Returns' and ensure to provide the order number and the reason for the Return. Our team will be in touch with you to help returning back the Items you bought. The refund will be initaited soon after you dispatch the item(s) and it takes anywhere between 7-15 days to complete your refund request. The refund amount will be credited to the same account from where payment was made. However in case you chose Cash on Delivery while placing the order, then the refund will be through NEFT transfer to your bank account. For an NEFT transfer we would require your Bank Name,Account Holder Name,Bank Account Number,Branch Address,IFSC Code.
- To make any returns, please write your full name, address, order number and date of order and the reason for exchange OR refund and clearly mark whether you would like a refund or exchange. After receiving approval from us,pack the items back in original carton and send back to our mailing address , Purna Organics Pvt. Ltd.# 125 A, 3rd Cross, Someshwara Temple St., Munichannappa Layout, Bilekahalli, Bangalore - 560 076 , Karnataka, India. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Our return policy differs on items per category
For all material except live plants, we ask that the customer contact us within seven (7) days of receipt of product in order to qualify for refund or exchange. Products must be returned in original packaging, in pristine saleable condition. Products not received in such condition or incomplete will be returned to you and cost of return carriage will be charged.
On live plants, we ask that the customer contact us within 2 days of receipt of product in order to qualify for refund (excluding delivery charges that we have incurred if any) or exchange (cost of carriage will be charged). If items are damaged upon delivery, you must notify us immediately. Photographic evidence will then be required within 2 days. All return requests (including those for live plants) are to be accompanied by the original product (defective or otherwise) in order for the customer to qualify for refund or exchange. You will be required to pay return postage and we highly recommend you use a method of tracking and take due care of the entire package as you will be liable for the goods until we receive them. Purna organics reserves the right to refuse product refunds on questionable returns and does not offer refunds or exchanges on products knowingly having been misused by the customer.