Exotic Vegetable Seeds Combo Set of 8 Pack- Parsley, Radish Scarlet, Broccoli, Bok Choy, Lettuce (Iceberg, Green & Red Variety) & Kasuri Methi
1. Broccoli is a powerhouse of nutrients. It's reputed to benefit digestion, cardiovascular system, immune system, and have anti-inflammatory and even cancer-preventing properties. Broccoli is a slow-growing crop that grows best in cool condition with full sun.
Season: Mild Winter & Rainy season.
Sowing Depth: 1". Spacing: 12". Germination: 1-2 weeks. Harvesting: 70-100 days.
2. Radishes Scarlet are rich in vitamins, folic acid, and anthocyanins. Eating radishes daily improves your health to a great extent. They are considered effective cancer-fighting agents. The vitamins present in radishes can treat skin disorders. Radishes are extremely good for the liver,stomach. Also treats Hypertension & Jaundice effectively.
Season: All Round the year. Radish grows well in well-drained soil.
Sowing Depth: 0.5". Spacing: 3-4". Germination: 3-4 days. Harvesting: 25-35 days.
3.Parsley has delicious and vibrant taste, with wonderful healing properties. Parsley is high in antioxidants increases our immunity also gives protection against Rheumatoid Arthritis. Highly nutritious, parsley can be found year
Season: Cool season. Parsley is a hardy crop and can grow well with proper nutrients without much pest/disease issues.
Sowing Depth: 1/2" to 3/4" Spacing: 12" Germination: 1-2 weeks Harvesting: 75 - 90 days.
4. Bok choy, also known as leafy Chinese cabbage it is a popular low-calorie leafy vegetable. Nonetheless, it is a very rich source of many vital phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and health benefiting anti-oxidants.
Bok choy grows best in partial shade and needs daily 3-5 hours of sunlight.
Season: Cool season.
Sowing Depth: 3/4". Spacing: 4"
Germination: 4-6 days and Harvesting: 45 - 60 days.
5. Iceberg lettuce is an exotic vegetable used in Salads & Sandwiches. It is crispy, crunchy, and tasty with a mild and watery taste which feels so great while eating. It is very low in calorie. Iceberg Lettuce grows into a head of the size of 8"-12" size.
Iceberg Lettuce grows best in good sunlight and needs daily 4-6 hours of sunlight.
Season: Cool season
Sowing Depth: 1/2" to 3/4" Spacing: 12"
Germination: 7-14 days and Harvesting: 60 - 75 days.
6. & 7. Lettuce Red/Green has been called "the perfect weight loss food" with a sweet taste. Homegrown organic ones are sweeter. Lettuce contains moisture, energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and sugars.
Season: Cool-season crop that grows well in moderate climatic conditions. Ideal months Oct-Feb
Lettuce grows well in Loose, fertile, sandy loam soils, with good organic matter.
Sowing Depth: 3/4". Spacing: 12".
Germination: 6 - 10 days and Harvesting: 30-45 days.
8. Kasuri Methi (fenugreek) is a widely used condiment for adding flavour to dishes. It is abundant in vitamins and minerals and is well known to cure constipation and indigestion. It also prevents diabetes, leg ulcer, and other diseases.
Season: Moderately cool climate to thrive.
Sow the seeds in a well-drained, loamy or sandy soil for better yield.
Germinate within 1-3 days and harvest between 25-30 Days
You will need to protect your crops from various pests and diseases such as cutworms, aphids, diamondback moths, club root, leaf spots, leaf blight, downy mildew, and black rot. These can be controlled effectively with Natural & Organic measures. You can buy natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits from our online organic store.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just
email us at email@example.com
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart