- Leaf Combo 4 Packet contains - 20gm seeds per packet Methi, Coriander, Spinach & Red Amaranthus.
- Quick Garden: All of them take around 2-3 days germinate and 30-35 before harvest.
- Great for Small space and Windowsill Gardening have great nutritional & visual appeal.
- 100% Organic & Natural. Once grown can be harvested multiple times.
- Refer to planting guide behind the pack and use Purna Organic Maintenance kit for pests control and Nutrient supply.
Leaf Vegetable Seeds Combo Set of 4 Pack- Methi, Coriander, Spinach & Red Amaranthus. 100% Organic & Natural
1. Spinach /Palak is at the top of the ranking list for nutrient richness among vegetables.Spinach is a great non-heme source of iron, along with lentils.
- Planting Guide:
- Germination to 3 days (ideal temperature of 40 to 75-degree Fahrenheit, summer)
- Harvest them multiple times from 30 - 40 days onwards after sowing
2. Coriander Being a widely used spice in almost all Indian cuisines, growing coriander at home can be a great way to reap the benefits of coriander leaves and coriander seeds.
- Planting Guide:
- An easy to grow herb, Sowing period June-October. Perfect for windowsill gardening
- Germination takes 7-14 days and is ready for harvest between 30-35 day
3. Methi/Fenugreek is a widely used condiment for adding flavour to dishes. It is abundant in vitamins (Vitamin C, A, and B6) and minerals (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium), and is well known to cure constipation and indigestion. It also prevents diabetes, leg ulcers, and other diseases
- Planting Guide.
- Season: All year round. Ideal herb for small space gardening such as your terrace or backyard or a windowsill
- It takes around 2 - 3 days germinate and 25 - 30 harvest.
4. Red Amaranthus/ Dhantu: The superfood and a Powerhouse of Iron, Vitamins, and Minerals.An ideal food source for your family, the leaves of the red amaranth can be cooked and eaten, just like spinach. The seeds of red amaranth are also consumed as cereal grains (Rajgira).
- Planting Guide:
- Season: Thrives in warm conditions. Suitable to grow round the year in India
- Germinates in 5-6days. Harvesting 30-40 days from sowing date, multiple times.
You will need to protect your crops from various pests and diseases such as cutworms, aphids, diamondback moths, club root, leaf spots, leaf blight, downy mildew, and black rot. These can be controlled effectively with Natural & Organic measures. You can buy natural pest control remedies or plant maintenance kits from our online organic store.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just email us at email@example.com
Remember to provide an ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart