- Packet Contains: 100 gm Organic Bok Choy seeds per packet. 100% Natural & Organic
- Season: Cool season , Bok choy grows best in partial shade and needs daily 3 - 5 hours of sun light
- Sowing Depth: 1/2" to 3/4" Spacing: 4"
- Bok choy seeds take 4-6 days to germinate, and can be harvested between 25-35 days
- Plant bok choy in the full sun, though they can tolerate partial shade in September to January
- Bok Choy is popular for weight reduction programs falling under "zero calorie or negative calorie" category of food items, which when eaten would add no extra calories into the body.
- Refer to planting guide behind the pack and use Purna Organic Maintenance kit for pests control and Nutrient supply.
Bok choy, also known as leafy Chinese cabbage
Bok choy is one of the popular very low calorie leafy vegetables. Nonetheless, it is a very rich source of many vital phyto-nutrients, vitamins, minerals and health-benefiting anti-oxidants.
100 g of bok choy carries just 13 calories. It is one of the recommended vegetables in the weight reduction programs falling under "zero calorie or negative calorie" category of food items, which when eaten would add no extra calories into the body
Further, this leafy vegetable is a moderate source of minerals, particularly calcium, phosphorous, potassium, manganese, iron and magnesium.
- Bok choy grows best in partial shade and needs daily 3-5 hours of sun light
- Season: Cool season.
- Sowing Depth: 1/2"" to 3/4"" , Spacing: 4"" Bok choy grows 15" - 18" with a spread of about 4 - 6 inches.
- Germination: 4 - 6 days
- Harvesting: 45 - 60 days.
- Slice the plants off about an inch above the ground and they should resprout for you. The plants will be smaller, but still delicious.
- You will need to protect your crops from various pests and diseases that commonly affect cabbage, such as cutworms, aphids, diamondback moths, club root, leaf spots, leaf blight, downy mildew, and black rot.
Customer Support: If you have any doubts regarding the seeds or any aspect of planting them, just email us at email@example.com
Remember to provide ample number of images to substantiate your issues.
All orders are shipped pre-paid. We accept cash on delivery on notified locations only as provided during checkout of shopping cart.
- Purna organics can ship to any address in India as notified by our shipping carriers as notified by them regularly. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some states OR may attract additional taxes and procedures as per the law of the land
- Delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include holidays of our delivery carrier. In general, allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery by courier for the majority of communities. It can take more than 10 working days if the order is more than 5kg of weight as it gets delivered through surface transport
- Purna Organics is not responsible for service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, particularly during peak periods
- Our regular carriers, at the negotiated rate, will perform delivery. Should you desire a different method of delivery, there may be an additional fee and you will need to contact us to make that special arrangement
- Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.)
- VRL logistics
- Blue Dart